We want to thank everyone for clicking on this link so that you can see what this event is all about!
****F I G H T G O N E B A D 6****
This is a benefit workout that will be raising money for three amazing Foundations. click on the links to find out more information about each of them:
There are 3 ways we are asking for your help:
1) You can come to the Crossfit INFERNO gym on Saturday September 17 between 9am and 5pm, and pay a minimum of a $25 donation to participate in this very fun and exciting workout. We will be giving small goody bags to all the participant that do the workouts (while supplies last). There will not be a sign-up prior to the event. It will be a first come first serve day. We will be able to run about 20-30 participants every 30 minutes or so, and our goal is to have 200 people go through the workout. If we have people at the end of the day that still want to participate, then we will gladly extend the time.
There will be awards for the top 3 scoring men and women, with the top award being a One Month Unlimited Workout Package and our Foundations Class which is a $250 prize.
2) We will be having a Team Event in which a team of four, 2 men and 2 women, will compete against other teams for overall highest point totals. Total cost to participate is $100 per team. The winners will get their name on an awards plaque that will be displayed at the gym for the year. This will let everyone know who the dominating team is. They also will all get a 10 workout punch card each. This is a $600 dollar valued prize.
3) The other way, is to sign up as a member of the CROSSFIT INFERNO FGB 6 TEAM. This team will be in competition with all the Crossfit Affiliates around the world to raise the most money.
To do this, click on the FGB ^ widget where it says "Join the Team". Follow the instructions.
Now for our those that do sign up we have some minimum requirements for them. They must raise a minimum of $160 dollars, or bring a minimum of 5 others to pay the $25 donation and do the workout.
If you sign-up for this team, we have documentation, receipts, tax id numbers, etc that you need to get those big donations. Or the easiest way is to download it right of the FGB 6 site. Let us know what you need!
The members in this group are going for the big dollar donations or really recruiting many people. So if this sounds like you then please register with us and lets see the amount of money we can raise for these great causes!!
This is going to be a exciting event for us and we look forward to everyone seeing what we are all about!!
The Fight Gone Bad Workout:
The CrossFit workout is ‘Fight Gone Bad.’ In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are (not necessarily in this order):
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps)
- Box jump (Reps)
- Push-press (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
** We will have four different weights to be used but only the Class A and Class B Women will be scored for the Awards. The four classes are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Standard Women/Modified Men = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 8lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 4lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps
COME HAVE A GREAT WORKOUT FOR THREE GREAT CAUSES!!!!!! ONLY 17 MINUTES OF FUN TO HELP THOSE IN NEED!!!!!